The incorporation process
involves deciding the company’s objects of association, alongside with submitting the required documents; the company will be registered as a joint stock company
, a limited liability company
or other type available in Iran.
Our company incorporation specialists
can offer you information related to registering a company in Iran
, such as the minimum number of associates, managers or secretary and other requirements.
When registering a company in Iran
, our company incorporation specialists
will request a specific company name by completing a form and paying a tax. The application will be sent to the Companies Registration Office in Iran and here are the documents needed:
• minutes of the shareholder’s meeting, reflecting the election of the directors;
• ID Card and copies of birth certificates of the shareholders;
• articles of association, signed by all shareholders;
• minutes of the general meeting of founders and board of executives;
• declaration affirming that all shares have been subscribed etc.
After all forms are accepted, the newly made business will obtain a registration certificate. Our company formation specialists in Iran
can assist you by also providing other types of services, like:
• registration for value added tax;
• opening a bank account, necessary for your company in Iran;
• consultation on the tax minimization or exceptions your business may be allowed to;
• accounting services;
• virtual office.
For any other information on the company registration services
offered in this country, please contact
our Iranian company incorporation experts